I feel almost like wanting to shrink myself into a tiny mini bit of particle coz I call it as a recipe.haha
Anyway, it is a sharing of what I prepared for my darlings' breakfast this morning:)
|i dont know why the orientation does not change.=.=|
Bread (4 to 5 slices)
1/4 cup of fresh Milk
Carrots (round or cube shape)
Chillies (green or red)----you can replace these with parsley. It is meant to give colour to the bread texture.
Pinch of salt
1. Beat the egg with pinch of salt and fresh milk. Add in the chillies and carrots.
2. Spread some butter on one side of the bread and then followed by a spoon of the mixed egg.
3. Put a few drops of oil on the non sticky pan and fry it.
4. Flip the bread and repeat step 2.
5. Serve hot with a cup of tea.:)