Serioussss, I feel like climbing the Eiffel Tower and sing "akhirnya! Muffin aku menjadi jugaaaa, sekian lamaaaa" *nyanyi ikut lagu Anita sarawak*
Anyway! This morning, with such enthusiasm, I borrowed kitchen scale from House 32 and started baking at 9.30 am.
This is the recipe:
entah pape je edit gambar. sabo je laaa..hahahha
200 g cooking chocolate
70 g butter
50g caster powder
60g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Then, put in the butter and let it melt (mix well) with the chocolate. (put aside)
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and sugar.
3. Mix the egg with the chocolate+butter mixture
4. Then, the flour and baking powder.
5. After it is well-mixed, fill it into the cuppies about 3/4 or half of the cups.
6. Put it into the oven for about 20 mins at 170 degree Celsius or mark 4 oven
7. You are free to decorate your muffins with whip cream or icing!:)
maseh kepada housemate saya kerana sudi melayan kerenah masak masak saya. weh! bangga weh! boleh gebang kat anak cucu nanti:D